Monday, April 23, 2012

Does this look like a parsley?

Last month ,There was a phone call from the Japanese NHK TV station.
The AD was a woman and she was very nice person.


AD: I wonder if you could carve a carrot..

Me: Yes! what shall I make?

AD : ....Could you carve carrot into a parsley?

Me : Oh..... What!?


She explained that They make a program featuring a parsley.
The people do not eat a parsley, but what kind of reaction
if other vegetables do the same form?
Do they eat? or only as for watching it?


Anyway, I decided to make it.
Here are the parsley which I made with a carrot.
How does it look like?



I made some of them and took a photo
with a  bunch of parsley.





After all, It did not comply with a broadcast content,
and the plan was not realized.

but it was very interesting work!
I wonder... What if I make them with other vegetables?

Then I tried!

Here are the parsley  with different kind of vegetable. lol




Thank you for reading all the time, everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the cucumber looks most like the parsley, probably because it is also green.

The carrot looks like a chrysanthemum to me

oki said...

Thanks for the comment Teresa,
chrysanthemum..yes, that is true!