Monday, August 13, 2012

Cereblation 6 in Star Wars Vegetable Carving!

I'm going to attend the "Star Wars celebration 6" in orlando next week.
Right now I'm very busy for my restaurant and I can't prepare anything but getting excited!!

In fact,We'll  introduce about how  we enjoy the star wars  in Japan, at our booth in C6.
"Star Wars Japanese Vegetable Carving and Japanese Jedi Order"

Also, I'll demonstrate the how to create Star Wars vegetable carving.
Combine The best and most advanced  science fiction movie "Star Wars" with
cultural old Japanese edible handwork.

Time: Thursday, August 23
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Star Wars University (W300)

Here is the link of my panel !

I dreamed of participating in Celebration in USA since
I participated in Celebration  Japan four years ago.
If you are going to C6, please come and visit our booth and my panel!

No comments: