Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Trick or Treat!

Halloween is coming soon! 

I prefer to make the Jack-o-Lantern as my style.
I mean, I usually make his face more like Japanese "Oni".

Let me introduce my Halloween pumpkin carvings.

This is my pumpkins that I brought to Moscow for the competition(Euro Carving2 2013)
Every pumpkin small pumpkin comes out from bigger one.

You can watch this pumpkin Матрёшка at the end of my newest 
Youtube video of how to carve the small Halloween pumpkin.




My biggest Halloween pumpkin so far
halloween pumpkin


This was so huge and occupied my table.
We don't have a occasion to get this size of pumpkin so 
I was lucky at that time.



This was my favorite!



I carved the house too!


and witch too.





Thank you! Enjoy the Halloween Carving!


No comments: